- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Rince the potatoes
- Cut potatoes into sticks, 1cm (0.39’’) large.
- Put potato sticks in a bowl, drizzle with oil and Provencal herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste then stir well.
- Place potato sticks onto a non-stick baking pan. Cook for 45-50 minutes, or until fries are golden roasted.
- Finely chop the shallots, set aside.
- Coarsely chop the spinach and arugula, set aside.
- In a saucepan, cook 1/3 of the shallots in olive oil at high heat until nice and golden.
- Lower the heat to medium-low, then add the flour. It will form a paste, stir well.
- Slowly add the vegetable broth, making sure to stir at all time. Then, let cook for 2 minutes, stir often.
- Add the barbecue sauce, the soy sauce and the tomato paste. Let cook for 5 minutes and stir often.
1. In a small pan, put the spinach, arugula, and what’s left of the shallots together. Drizzle with olive oil and cook to high heat for 2 minutes, set aside.
1. Mix the fries and cheese curds together. Cover with sauce and garnish.
- Feel free to garnish with uncooked spinach and arugula, for extra freshness !