Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add orzo and cook 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse.
- Mix the orzo, tofu, ricotta, cheddar cheese, spinach, and pesto together in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, crush crisp breads into crumbs and add thyme and parsley.
- Stuff pepper halves with tofu mixture and garnish with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Serve with a couscous and citrus salad.