- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Bring vegetables bouillon to a boil in a small saucepan. Add couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes and then cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, place couscous, beet, carrot, shallot, oats, pumpkin seeds, Parmesan, egg, panko, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon and divide into 4 balls.
- Shape into 4 patties and fry in olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Finish cooking patties in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- In the meantime, stir together avocado, sour cream, coriander, chili powder, lime zest and juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Reserve in the fridge.
- Remove patties from oven and toast buns in oven for 2 minutes.
- Garnish burgers with a spoonful of avocado topping, a few slices of cucumber, and baby arugula.
This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.