- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat and oil the grill.
- Finely grate ¼ of the English cucumber and strain in a colander. With your hand, apply pressure to the cucumber to fully remove the excess liquid. Place the cucumber in a bowl and add the yogurt, garlic, dill, and lemon juice. Mix and refrigerate.
- Peel the remaining cucumber into ribbons using a mandoline slicer or a peeler. Cut each ribbon in 2 or 3.
- In a bowl, mix the cucumber ribbons with oil, vinegar, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- Grill the Vegeat burgers on the barbecue until they are well cooked and reach an internal temperature of 74 °C (165 °F), or around 4 minutes on each side. Grill the ciabatta bread.
- Top the burger with tzatziki, tomato, red onion, lettuce, and finish with the cucumber ribbons. Serve with spicy fries.
Mix 5 mL (1 tsp) each of salt, paprika, chili seasoning, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Sprinkle this spice mix on homemade or store-bought fries.