- In a food processor, blend marinade ingredients until smooth.1. In a food processor, blend marinade ingredients until smooth.
- Cut pork into 2-cm cubes, then coat with marinade. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat (about 200°C/400°F) and soak 8 to 10 wooden skewers in water for at least 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine topping ingredients and set aside.
- Remove pork from marinade and pour marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Thread pork cubes onto skewers, then grill them on the barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Brush them with marinade a few times while they cook.7. Serve pork skewers on the Boston lettuce leaves, then drizzle with topping to serve.
To cook in the oven, place rack in middle position and preheat oven to 180°C (350 °F). Place skewers on a lightly oiled baking sheet, then cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade halfway through.