- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast for 15 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and crispy. Turn over at halfway point. Set aside.
- Spread pear slices on a baking dish and top with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) honey. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top pears with chèvre des neiges cheese, and return to oven for 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with balsamic cream, the remaining honey, and fresh thyme. Serve as a starter with the toasted baguette slices.
*Variation: Use other varieties of firm-fleshed pears like Bosc or Rosada.