Warm Mandarin and Spicy Shrimp Salad
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
- In a bowl, stir together shrimp, vinaigrette and jalapeno pepper. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. In another bowl, mix honey and pecans.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and grill in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until pecans are lightly toasted. Reserve. Divide spinach and fennel among four small plates.
- Top with mandarin oranges, green onion and toasted pecans. Just before serving, sauté shrimp and vinaigrette in a skillet over medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until hot.
- Place shrimp on the greens and spoon on vinaigrette.