- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing. Zest oranges and limes with a fine grater directly over a large bowl, then squeeze to juice. Grate ginger over bowl, without peeling.
- Add miso, vegetable oil, sesame oil and honey, then mix.
- Use a peeler to peel carrots into ribbons. Finely slice cabbage.
- Add carrots and cabbage to the bowl with the dressing.
- Strain noodles and add. Mix well to coat. Set aside.
- Cut salmon into 6 pieces and cut bok choy in half.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Place salmon in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn salmon over and place bok choy in the skillet, cut side down. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Divide noodle salad in 6 deep plates. Add salmon and bok choy. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve warm.
Keeps in the refrigerator for 3 days. Do not freeze.
- Oriental-Style Noodles, often called yet-ca-mein, are found in the Asian section of the grocery store. Unlike other Asian noodles, these are made from wheat flour.
Crédit photo : Maude Chauvin