- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pancetta slices in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, place the shrimp in a bowl. Sprinkle with the paprika and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a ridged skillet, grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the beans, cherry tomatoes, herbs, vinegar, garlic and remaining 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crush the pancetta. Add to the bean mixture along with the shrimp. Serve immediately.
If you don’t have a ridged skillet, you can use a non-stick skillet to cook the shrimp.