White Chocolate Cheesecake from Ricardo
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the butter. Spread the mixture on the baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring part way through, or until the crumble is golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Into the bottom of 6 glasses or small jars (about 1 cup/250 ml each), divide the crumble. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or casserole dish, heat 3 tbsp of the heavy cream. Add the chocolate to the hot cream. Let melt for 2 minutes. With a rubber spatula, stir until the mixture is entirely smooth. Let cool.
- In a bowl, whip the rest of the cream with the icing sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is entirely smooth. Drizzle in the cream and chocolate. With a rubber spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl and beat again until mixture is entirely combined. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Divide the cheese mixture among the glasses, spooning it onto the crumble. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with the raspberries.