- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Melt the butter by heating in a microwave oven for about 30 seconds. Combine the butter and cookie crumbs until smooth. Press evenly into a 23 cm (9") pie plate. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- While the pie crust is cooling, pour the gelatin powder and orange juice into a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Dissolve the gelatin powder and incorporate with the ricotta/yogurt mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the ricotta/yogurt mixture into the pie crust. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Heat the jam in the microwave for 15 seconds and carefully glaze the pie filling. Decorate with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
To dissolve the gelatin, simply place the bowl of gelatin powder and orange juice in a bowl filled with hot water.
Suggestion for accompaniment :Serve with coffee