Zucchini chips and grilled vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F).
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the zucchini.
- Place zucchini slices on an oiled baking sheet, season them with fleur de sel, and place in the oven on the middle rack.
- Bake, turning them from time to time until crispy, about 30 minutes
- Place vegetables into a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, oil, and white balsamic vinegar. Mix to coat vegetables well and set aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Grill vegetables on the barbecue over medium-high heat being careful not to let them burn.