A classic in fruit salads, as a snack and on cheese platters, grapes also go beautifully with a whole host of flavours, both sweet and salty.
A few sweet grape ideas
- Halve each fruit and place in a serving dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cover with mascarpone cheese. Refri gerate for one hour before serving.
- Add at the end of cooking to rice or tapioca pudding made with coconut milk.
- Blend with berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries) for a smoothie loaded with antioxidants.
A few savoury grape ideas
- Cut each fruit in half and add to chick pea and couscous salad.
- Pan-fry onions and grapes and combine with fresh mint and lemon juice to serve with fish fillets.
- Add to a curried chicken, sweet red pepper and basil salad.