- In 1996, IGA was the first banner to offer online grocery shopping.
- This platform offers between 24,000 and 34,000 products online, which represents all the products available in store.
- The platform helps supports local products; you can look for a product category and select “Aliments du Québec” so that only products certified “Aliments du Québec” will appear.
- When ordering, customers can make specific requests in the comments section (for example very ripe fruit.)
- Orders are delivered to the customer's home or workplace at a selected time.
- Our Click & Collect allows you to place your order online and then pick it up at the IGA of your choice, on your way home from work or on your way to the chalet.
- The online grocery service lets you place your order whenever it suits you. You can shop online for groceries during your lunch hour, using your cell phone while on the train, while waiting for the bus, or even while the baby's sleeping, and you'll receive the same great discounts and fresh products you get in store.
Click here to give it a try!