- In food processor, purée yogurt, banana, 250 mL (1 cup) strawberries, ½ peach, 125 mL (1/2 cup) blueberries, 250 mL (1 cup) grapes, and honey.
- Mix purée in a bowl with 250 mL (1 cup) grapes, 250 mL (1 cup) strawberries, ½ peach, 125 mL (1/2 cup) blueberries, and lemon and lime zest.
- Pour mixture into a Bundt pan, and freeze overnight.
- Chop unpeeled pears.
- Purée pears with maple syrup in food processor.
3. Pour a little coulis onto a plate and top with a portion of cake. Garnish with fresh fruit.
Tips and advice: Frozen berry and yogurt pops
- Prepare cake mixture and pour into a freezer pop mould or into empty yogurt cups, inserting a wooden stick into each cup.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from mould and enjoy!