1. Preheat oven to 180˚C (350°F).
2. Peel beets and sweet potato and then cut in cubes. Break cauliflower into florets. Reserve.
- Chop garlic and reserve.
- Purée leafy vegetables or fresh herbs in food processor with 125 mL (1/2 cup) oil, Parmesan, and reserved chopped garlic.
4. Toss beet, sweet potato, and cauliflower with pesto. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast in oven for 45 minutes.
5. Mix eggs and milk in a bowl. Reserve.
6. Chop beet leaves and stems. Reserve.
7. Cook oven-roasted vegetables in a skillet with reserved beet leaves and stems. Add egg-milk mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheddar.
8. Bake in 180˚C (350°F) oven for 40 minutes.
Tips and advice: How to make chips with beet peelings
1. Wash beet peelings.
2. Season peelings with salt, pepper, and spices to taste (hot pepper, herbes de Provence, thyme, paprika, turmeric, curry, etc.).
3. Spread peelings on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in 150°C (300°F) oven for 40 minutes.